எங்கேச் செல்லும் இந்தப் பாதை ??
- Seagate slashes 6,000 jobs - Computer hard-drive maker Seagate Technology on Monday said it planned to cut about 6,000 jobs as part of its just completed $1.9 billion acquisition of rival Maxtor Corp
- Vauxhall confirms 900 job losses - Carmaker Vauxhall has confirmed 900 job cuts at its Ellesmere Port factory in Cheshire, warning the plant must further improve its productivity.
- NTL confirms 6,000 job losses - NTL has confirmed it is to axe around 6,000 UK jobs while outsourcing a "significant number" as part of its merger with Telewest
- More NHS job cuts - Another 1,000 jobs are to be axed in the health service, this time from the relatively new NHS Direct, bringing the total job losses across the sector to 13,000 over the past few months
- Malaysia Airlines plans US$166m for job cuts - Malaysia's loss-making flag carrier, Malaysian Airline System Bhd, plans to spend 600 million ringgit ($268.14 million) to lay off about 6,000 staff, or a quarter of its workforce, a local newspaper said today.
- Maxtor job cuts number in the hundreds - Seventy-five percent of Longmont's Maxtor employees will lose their jobs, following the completion of the company's acquisition by data storage rival Seagate Technology Corp.
- Qantas announces further job cuts - Just three months after Qantas cut 500 jobs from its maintenance division, it's announced that another 1,000 positions will be cut in the administrative area
- Orange plans up to 2,000 job cuts - Mobile phone operator Orange is planning to cut between 1,800 and 2,000 UK jobs in a drive to reduce costs.